Saturday 13 April 2013

125 Singkatan Bahasa Inggris Gaul

  • AFAIK --> As Far As I Know
  • AFK --> Away From Keyboard
  • ASAP --> As Soon As Possible
  • BAS --> Big A** Smile
  • B4 --> Before
  • BBL --> Be Back Later
  • BBN --> Bye Bye Now
  • BBS --> Be Back Soon
  • BEG --> Big Evil Grin
  • BF --> Boyfriend
  • BIBO --> Beer In, Beer Out
  • BRB --> Be Right Back
  • BTW --> By The Way
  • BWL --> Bursting With Laughter
  • C&G --> Chuckle and Grin
  • CICO --> Coffee In, Coffee Out
  • CID --> Crying In Disgrace
  • CNP --> Continued (in my) Next Post
  • CP --> Chat Post(a chat message)
  • CRBT --> Crying Real Big Tears
  • CSG --> Chuckle Snicker Grin
  • CYA --> See You (Seeya)
  • CYAL8R --> See You Later (Seeyalata)
  • CUL8R --> See You Later
  • DLTBBB --> Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
  • EG --> Evil Grin
  • EMSG --> Email Message
  • FC --> Fingers Crossed
  • FTBOMH --> From The Bottom Of My Heart
  • FYI --> For Your Information
  • FWIW --> For What It's Worth
  • GAL --> Get A Life
  • GF --> Girlfriend
  • GFN --> Gone For Now
  • GMBA --> Giggling My Butt Off
  • GMTA --> Great Minds Think Alike
  • GR8 --> Great
  • GTSY --> Glad To See You
  • H&K --> Hug and Kiss
  • HABU --> Have A Better 'Un
  • HAGN --> Have A Good Night
  • HAGU --> Have A Good 'Un
  • HHIS --> Hanging Head in Shame
  • HUB --> Head Up Butt
  • IAE --> In Any Event
  • IC --> I See
  • IGP --> I Gotta Pee
  • IMNSHO --> In My Not So Humble Opinion
  • IMO --> In My Opinion
  • IMCO --> In My Considered Opinion
  • IMHO --> In My Humble Opinion
  • IOW --> In Other Words
  • IRL --> In Real Life
  • IWALU --> I Will Always Love You
  • IWO --> In Other Words
  • JMO --> Just My Opinion
  • JTLYK --> Just To Let You Know
  • KIT --> Keep In Touch
  • KOC --> Kiss On Cheek
  • KOL --> Kiss On Lips
  • L8R --> Later
  • L8R --> G8R Later 'Gater
  • LHM --> Lord Help Me
  • LHO --> Laughing Head Off
  • LHU --> Lord Help Us
  • LMAO --> Laughing My A$$ Off
  • LMSO --> Laughing My Socks Off
  • LTNS --> Long Time No See
  • LOL --> Laugh Out Loud
  • LSHMBB --> Laughing So Hard My Belly is Bouncing
  • LSHMBH --> Laughing So Hard My Belly Hurts
  • LSHTTARDML --> Laughing So Hard The Tears Are Running Down My Leg
  • LTNS --> Long Time No See
  • LTS --> Laughing To Self
  • LUWAMH --> Love You With All My Heart
  • LY --> Love Ya
  • MTF --> More To Follow
  • NRN --> No Reply Necessary
  • NADT --> Not A Darn Thing
  • OIC --> Oh, I See
  • OL --> Old Lady (significant other)
  • OM --> Old Man (significant other)
  • OTOH --> On The Other Hand
  • OTTOMH --> Off The Top of My Head
  • PDS --> Please Don't Shoot
  • PITA --> Pain In The A**
  • PM --> Private Message
  • PMFJI --> Pardon Me For Jumping In
  • PMP --> Peed My Pants
  • POAHF --> Put On A Happy Face
  • QSL --> Reply
  • QSO --> Conversation
  • QT --> Cutie
  • ROFL --> Rolling On Floor Laughing
  • ROFLAPMP --> ROFL And Peeing My Pants
  • ROFLMAO --> ROFL My A** Off
  • ROFLMAOAY --> ROFLMAO At You
  • ROFLMAOWTIME --> ROFLMAO With Tears In My Eyes
  • ROFLUTS ROFL --> Unable to Speak
  • RTFM --> Read The F****** Manual!
  • SETE --> Smiling Ear To Ear
  • SHID --> Slaps Head In Disgust
  • SNERT --> Snot-Nosed Egotistical Rude Teenager
  • SO --> Significant Other
  • SOT --> Short Of Time
  • SOTMG --> Short Of Time Must Go
  • SWAK --> Sealed With A Kiss
  • SWAS --> Scientific Wild A** Guess
  • SWL --> Screaming with Laughter
  • SYS --> See You Soon
  • TA --> Thanks Again
  • TGIF --> Thank God It's Friday
  • TCOY --> Take Care Of Yourself
  • TILII --> Tell It Like It Is
  • TNT --> Till Next Time
  • TOY --> Thinking Of You
  • TTFN --> Ta Ta For Now
  • TTYL --> Talk To You Later
  • WAS --> Wild A** Guess
  • WB --> Welcome Back
  • WTH --> What/Who The Heck (or sub an 'F' for the 'H')
  • YBS --> You'll Be Sorry
  • YG --> Young Gentleman
  • YL --> Young Lady
  • YM--> Young Man

No comments:

Post a Comment